Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What The World Doesn't Need: Another Flavor of Doritos



I like having a choice as much as anyone. Today, after exhaustive research I've determined that there are fifteen flavors of Doritos. I believe that is about thirteen more than necessary.

Now, I'm like everyone else. I have tortilla chip needs. But I'd like to meet the person who, scratching his or her belly decides their in the mood for chips, but not just any chips. No, they need Sizzlin Picante and they need it now! Does Subway make flavor suggestions based on the type of sandwich you buy? (British accent) Spicy Sweet Chili will go excellent with that ham and cheese sir.

Below are the flavors.

* Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch
* Cool Ranch
* Fiery Habanero
* Nacho Cheese
* Natural White Nacho Cheese
* Poppin' JalapeƱo
* Ranchero
* Salsa Verde
* Smokin' Cheddar BBQ
* Spicy Nacho
* Toasted Corn
* Zesty Taco
* Cheeseburger (X-13D)
* Sizzlin' Picante
* Spicy Sweet Chili

Fictional Account:
Wife: Did you get the chips?
Husband: Yeah I got the chips.
Wife: Did you get Doritos?
Husband: Yep.
Wife: Natural White Nacho Cheese Doritos?
Husband: Uh, sure I got Nacho Cheese.
Wife: Nacho Cheese or White Nacho Cheese?
Husband: I don't know... I got Nacho Cheese.
Wife: (Screaming) You know what regular Nacho Cheese does to my complexion. I specifically told you White Nacho Cheese. How hard is it for you to get White Nacho Cheese Doritos?
Husband: I hate Frito-Lay.

No comments:

Post a Comment