Thursday, August 13, 2009

Design I Get Excited About

Most men do not get particularly excited about design shows and well fashion. If most of us were pulled over by the fashion police, we would go directly to jail without collecting two hundred dollars.

Consider however this garage. Now to me this is the perfect marriage of design and function. The garage is inside the house. This comes close to design perfection. Maybe if it had a frig in the room too.

I don't think this would work with any car - a Prius, or a Camry probably would not be the same inside your living room. And let's be honest, if I had a Ferrari, I would park it in the bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Similiarly most women don't get too excited over cars. They are fairly mundane, boring and needed purely for necessity. But a Ferrari is a bird of a different feather. And I can understand parking it in the bedroom, but for myself if I had one, a red one preferably, I would drive it as far and fast as I could until I was out of gas! :)

    ReplyDelete